Tomorrow they'll decide on whether Mac is released to come home, or kept in the hospital. The blood work shows that we MIGHT be traveling back to where Mac was in January. If so, options are limited. Mac is in the Lord's hands and Mac and I are trusting Him for whatever is ahead.
Now, I'm totally exhausted from lack of sleep, no food all day, and generally worrying, so I'm going to have a light dinner and head to bed.