Saturday, February 13, 2010

FW: Coastal Pro Guide Service Oregon Coast Fishing, fishing guide, Ryan Minor, Fishing Alsea, Fishing Siletz, fishing Yaquina Oregon, Newport, steelhead fishing, sturgeon fishing, chinook salmon, Oregon Coast

Hi Folks >< Looks like Linda Reed is doing a bit of “Fishing Trip Organizing” with our Friend & Pro. Guide, Ryan Minor  !!!!   

 

“You Go Girl” >> !!! < That said >< Please feel free to “Hook Up” with her directly, if you have an interest in getting on the “Fishing Train” >>>    

 

THE HOOK

 


From: Linda [mailto:lindareed@peak.org]

Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 2:45 PM

To:: ALL INTERESTED ANGLERS >>>>>>>>

I have contacted Ryan for a Springer guide referral if he has one but also, I want to book him for the Buoy 10 fishery I think in August. His sled handles 4 people plus him. Want to join me then for Chinooks? If not let me know? Just trying to organize a small group I know for some fishing fun up North for a day or two?

 

Linda

http://coastalproguideservice.com/fees.html

No comments: