Thursday, July 27, 2006








Received From Frank Stout.........



My uncle and I also chartered a guide to take us bass fishing on Clear Lake in California. I was raised on Clear Lake but it has developed into the 2nd rated bass fishing lake in the world. In a four hour period the two of us caught 35 large mouth bass. I had 19 and my uncle had 16 (but who's counting). They ranged between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 pounds If any of you are interested please let me know and I can provide you with the web site of our guide. He was fantastic and I can say that I have never had such a great experience fishing. There were boats all around us and we were the only ones having any luck but it was all due to the skill of our guide.

Frank sent pictures of some fish carvings that was also in the show down in Sacamanto, they will appear in the next article. Frank took 1st place in the area that he was judged in, with many others from different parts of the states and a few foreign country's. Complete article is on the main web page of LVH's. Great job Frank!

No comments: