Wednesday, June 09, 2010

BOB ABBOTT UP DATE >>>>>

Hello Folks >< I believe you all have Brother Bob’s Snail Mail Address at the Desert Flower Assisted Living Facility in Scottsdale, AZ. That said >< I just received a short note from Bob & Thought you All would be interested in how he is doing >>> So here it is in his own words >>>>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi John,

 

I finally got my typewriter, as I need it since my handwriting has gone to nothing.

Son Tom is taking care of everything, so it’s a relief to me ... I don’t know how he does it ?

I hope he makes it up there before the house is sold to get all of my Personal Junk out of there.

Then WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL OF THAT STUFF, WHICH NO ONE WOULD TAKE AN INTEREST IN !?!?

I am enjoying this New Style of Living here … Don’t have to make my Bed … Good Food, Lot’s of Activities & Town Trips, etc.

The only problem, so far, is that nearly all of the help do not speak American English … They only speak Mexican English !!!!

 

ENOUGH >>>>>  BOB

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well there you have it >><< Sounds like Bob is Transitioning Very Well >>> Let’s Really Blow His Socks Off on his Birthday, the 16th of this month, with a Big Batch of Cards for Him. Here’s Bob’s Address again, in the event that you may have misplaced it >>>>>

 

DESERT FLOWER

Assisted Living Facility

 

9185 East Desert Cove

Atten: Bob Abbott  # 304

 

Scottsdale, AZ  85260

 

 

Have a Nice Day ………… JCS

 

No comments: