Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FC BOARD MEMBER REALIGNMENTS !!!!

TEMPORARY LVH FC BOARD MEMBER REALIGNMENTS >>>OR<<< WHO’s ON FIRST !!!!!

 

Hello to All of our Fine LVH FC Members >><< As you now know, we have lost General Hudson, our Operations Officer, to ANWS as there New Mid-Coast Chapter President. We wish Brian a very successful tenure as their New Chapter President……….

 

That being said, our Club has several “Irons in the Fire” that will require, over the next several months, significant oversight……..

 

To that end, I have asked Wayde Dudley, and he has agreed, to serve as our Operations Officer until November, when we will step back & review all of the Leadership Positions within the Club. Because we have such a busy schedule ahead of us, I have also asked Electric Bill Furgason, if he would consider stepping in to give Wayde a hand with several of the many Special Projects on our Clubs Schedule. I am pleased to inform you, that Bill has agreed to do so.

 

Now >><< I am asking for your support of these Temporary FC Board Member Realignments to get us thru to November. I will be speaking to this Temporary Realignment Issue at our next several Club Meetings. In the interim, if any of you have any “Heart Burn” with my actions >><< Please, let me be the FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT IT !!!!!!!                            THE HOOK

 

 

 

No comments: