Thursday, May 22, 2008

A REALLY TOUGH BALL GAME !!!

A REALLY TOUGH BALL GAME >> or << What’s up with Coach (aka Rod) Mc Cready !!!

 

Our Good Neighbor & Fishing Club Pal is having a rough time right now. Lee Anne tells me he is over in Corvallis at the Samaritan Hospital. It’s my sense that a Card or two would go a long way in letting him know we want him back in our lives Painting Houses & Doing Fishing Club Stuff.

 

So, what say you all consider sending THE COACH a fun Card or a Note, either to his home address or drop it off in their LVH Mail Box …… Lee Anne will be delighted to take our Fun Cards & Good Thoughts to The Coach when she goes over to visit with him >>>>>

 

Here’s the scoop >><< Home Address:   5945 Deer Lane, Newport OR 97365 …. or …. LVH Mail Box # 79

 

I told Lee Anne that I would put them both on my “Angle List” >><< You might want to consider doing the same ………..  THE HOOK

No comments: