Monday, May 05, 2008

STAND DOWN AT SCHOONER CREEK - EFFECTIVE 9 MAY 2008

Hello You All & Special Notice to Bill & Mike, see e-mail forwarded to us by Casey from James, with note for Mike.

In any event, THANK YOU ALL for your Outstanding 2007/08 Trap Servicing Efforts …. WELL DONE!!!!! JCS

From: James Ray
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 6:50 AM
To: Casey Deckard

Gentlemen,

As you all know i've been working out of the office a lot and for some reason my connection to state email won't allow me to recall any of your saved email addresses so i'm sending this through Casey. The trapping effort went well again this year and i appreciate everything you all did. I'll summerize the numbers and send out last years records for comparison. I think at this point it is safe for us to discontinue trapping for this year on Friday May 9th. That is the trap should be opened up so any addtional fish can pass upstream without getting trapped. I will be at a conference in Portland until Thursday. Please contact Casey with any questions.
Thanks again for all your help.

James

p.s. Mike because the trap will be opened on a Friday will you be able to take care of that? Let me know.


No comments: