Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEED A BODY !!!!!

NEED A BODY TO FILL IN FOR THIS FRIDAYS SILETZ TRAP RUN ………..

 

Here’s the Deal >><< I am slated to go up to the Siletz Trap on Friday, the 18th, with Wayde & Kevin. Today my Mary was informed that she needs to have an MRI done on her back .. Pronto !!!    We have been very fortunate to get an MRI Slot at the Corvallis Hospital for early AM on this Friday.

 

I feel strongly about getting Mary to Corvallis for her Medical Appointment >> but << I also feel strongly about trying to get some additional help for the guys that have Trap Duty this Friday. As you know we have been seeing significant increases in the number of fish running into the Trap. Hence, 3 guys sure helps to spread the Trapping Load …………

 

If you can see your way clear to fill my slot this Friday, I would sure appreciate it & I know Wayde & Kevin would too. Please contact Wayde & CC Me & Bill if you can Cover My Butt !!!!

 

SPECIAL THANKS ……………….  THE HOOK

No comments: