Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BOB ABBOTT INFORMATION >>>>>>

BOB ABBOTT > is < ALIVE & DOING VERY WELL >< THANK YOU > in < SCOTTSDALE, AZ

 

Hello Dear Friends >< I just received word from Tom, that Bob is settled into a very nice Assisted Living Facility, which is conveniently located, near Tom & his wife, in Scottsdale.

 

Bob requested, that I send him his Typewriter & It is going out tomorrow, via UPS >< I guess we all better get ready for a flurry of letters !!!

 

 

>>>> FYI & Utilization is Bob’s New Mailing Address >>>>

 

Mr. Bob Abbott

 

9185 East Desert Cove Drive   #304

 

Scottsdale, AZ   85260

 

 

I will continue to, periodically, send Bob Fishing Club Information < but > I am sure he would very much appreciate Receiving Mail occasionally from His Many LVH Friends.                            JCS

 

 

 

No comments: