Saturday, May 02, 2009

SOMETHING NEW >>>>>

PERHAPS A BETTER >> MOUSE TRAP << & >> It’s called the MOFFITT ANGLING SYSTEM ????

 

Hello Anglers who are always “On the Prowl” & are not intimidated by a Paradigm Shift !!! …….. I think this Moffitt System of Fishing is primarily designed & engineered to be used with a Fly Rod.   ( In addition to Trout, I think it could be very effective for our Steelhead & Salmon. )

 

That said, let me encourage you all to take a look at their interesting & well designed Web Site >> www.moffittangling.com << This really does seem to have some new & very interesting aspects, especially the projected High Catch & Release Survivability Rates. I also think it would make it a lot easier for a New Fly Fisher to learn the Craft of Nymphing. ( They have recently designed a Sinking Tippet, which should be useful.)

 

After you take a look at this “Paradigm Shifter” …. I would appreciate your sharing any comments you might have with me >>>>>

 

Thanks ………. THE HOOK

No comments: